- Mar 14, 2014"Economic Analysis Series No.188"
- Feb 17, 2014Discussion Paper No.308
Is there a retirement consumption puzzle in Japan? Evidence based on panel data on households in the agricultural sector
- Feb 17, 2014Discussion Paper No.307
A Study on Creating Innovative Fundamentals Using Cutting-edge Technologies: Toward a Safer, Less-Fearful Society
- Jan 23, 2014Participant Registration (Deadline February 4): ESRI-CEPREMAP Joint Workshop “Roles and concepts of DSGE models in public institutions” (February 10, 2014)
- Nov 20, 2013Discussion Paper No.306
The Returns to College Quality in Japan: Does Your College Choice Affect Your Earnings?
- Nov 05, 2013ESRI-PRI-RIETI Joint Open Seminar on the Revitalization of the Japanese Economy
--Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), Cabinet Office; Policy Research Institute (PRI), Ministry of Finance; Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) --
- Oct 28, 2013Discussion Paper No.305
Predicting Business Cycle Phases by Professional Forecasters－ Are They Useful ?
- Oct 23, 2013Discussion Paper No.304
Impact of School Quality on Student Achievements: Evidence from a Twin Survey in Japan
- Oct 04, 2013Discussion Paper No.303
Overeducation in the Japanese Labor Market:Evidence from the 2007 Employment Status Survey
- Oct 07, 2013ESRI International Conference "For the New Growth of the Japanese Economy"