- Nov 14, 2014Discussion Paper No.312
Monetary Policy Regime Shifts Under the Zero Lower Bound: An Application of a Stochastic Rational Expectations Equilibrium to a Markov Switching DSGE Model
- Sep 10, 2014Discussion Paper No.311
Analysis of Employment, Childbirth, Childrearing and Living Conditions of Married Women: Empirical Evidence from Survey Data
- Aug 04, 2014ESRI International Conference: "For Sustainable Growth of Japan's Economy"
- Jul 22, 2014New ESRI Working Paper No.31
Estimating a DSGE Model for Japan in a Data-Rich Environment
- Jun 16, 2014Discussion Paper No.310
The Postgraduate Wage Premium: Estimating the Age-Wage Profiles Using 2007 Employment Status Survey
- May 12, 2014Discussion Paper No.309
Quantifying the Beauty Contest: Density Inflation-Forecasts of Professional Japanese Forecasters
- Mar 14, 2014"Economic Analysis Series No.188"
- Feb 17, 2014Discussion Paper No.308
Is there a retirement consumption puzzle in Japan? Evidence based on panel data on households in the agricultural sector
- Feb 17, 2014Discussion Paper No.307
A Study on Creating Innovative Fundamentals Using Cutting-edge Technologies: Toward a Safer, Less-Fearful Society
- Jan 23, 2014Participant Registration (Deadline February 4): ESRI-CEPREMAP Joint Workshop “Roles and concepts of DSGE models in public institutions” (February 10, 2014)
- Nov 20, 2013Discussion Paper No.306
The Returns to College Quality in Japan: Does Your College Choice Affect Your Earnings?
- Nov 05, 2013ESRI-PRI-RIETI Joint Open Seminar on the Revitalization of the Japanese Economy
--Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), Cabinet Office; Policy Research Institute (PRI), Ministry of Finance; Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) --