- Nov 20, 2013Discussion Paper No.306
The Returns to College Quality in Japan: Does Your College Choice Affect Your Earnings?
- Nov 05, 2013ESRI-PRI-RIETI Joint Open Seminar on the Revitalization of the Japanese Economy
--Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), Cabinet Office; Policy Research Institute (PRI), Ministry of Finance; Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) --
- Oct 28, 2013Discussion Paper No.305
Predicting Business Cycle Phases by Professional Forecasters－ Are They Useful ?
- Oct 23, 2013Discussion Paper No.304
Impact of School Quality on Student Achievements: Evidence from a Twin Survey in Japan
- Oct 04, 2013Discussion Paper No.303
Overeducation in the Japanese Labor Market:Evidence from the 2007 Employment Status Survey
- Oct 07, 2013ESRI International Conference "For the New Growth of the Japanese Economy"
- Sep 11, 2013Discussion Paper No.302
Evaluating Density Forecasts with Applications to ESPF
- Sep 10, 2013New ESRI Working Paper No.30
Capacity Utilization and the Effect of Energy Price Shock in Japan
- Sep 10, 2013New ESRI Working Paper No.29
Energy-Saving Technological Change in Japan
- Aug 30, 2013Discussion Paper No.301
Analyses of factors relating to couples' declining number of children and desire for children: Empirical Evidence from Survey Data.