- Feb 25, 2015Discussion Paper No.317
Who is most affected by media reporting of suicide? -- Evidence from Japan.
- Feb 25, 2015Discussion Paper No.316
A Study on Promoting the Use of Intellectual Property by Using the Common Domain for Strengthening the Innovative Fundamentals
- Feb 24, 2015ESRI International Conference "European Economy: Outlook and Policy Measures"
- Feb 20, 2015"Economic Analysis Series No.189"
- Feb 02, 2015Discussion Paper No.315
The Determinants of Time Spent Studying for Children of Immigrants in Japan
- Jan 20, 2015Discussion Paper No.314
The ESRI Short-Run Macroeconometric Model of the Japanese Economy (2015version): Basic Structure, Multipliers, and Economic Policy Analyses
- Dec 19, 2014Discussion Paper No.313
Sources of the Great Recession:A Bayesian Approach of a Data-Rich DSGE model with Time-Varying Volatility Shocks
- Nov 14, 2014Discussion Paper No.312
Monetary Policy Regime Shifts Under the Zero Lower Bound: An Application of a Stochastic Rational Expectations Equilibrium to a Markov Switching DSGE Model
- Sep 10, 2014Discussion Paper No.311
Analysis of Employment, Childbirth, Childrearing and Living Conditions of Married Women: Empirical Evidence from Survey Data
- Aug 04, 2014ESRI International Conference: "For Sustainable Growth of Japan's Economy"